Day 01 – Arrival / Colombo (1st round of Golf – Royal Colombo Golf Club)
Welcome to the Golf Tour Package. We will be picking you up from the airport and head straight to Colombo for the first round of golf at the Royal Colombo Golf Club. Colombo is a vibrant multi ethnic city with a melting pot of cultures. It has buildings from colonial times and modern era as well giving it a unique ambience.
Activities in Colombo
- Colombo city tour where you will be visiting places such as Galle face, The Independence Square and Gangaramaya temple
- An exhilarating tuk tuk ride around the city
Day 02 – Colombo / Pinnawala / Kandy (City tour + Temple)
After an exciting day in Colombo we will be travelling to the second most populated city, Kandy and on the way we will make a stop at the Pinnawala elephant orphanage.
Activities at Pinnawala
- Stand a chance to witness the normal day in the life of an orphaned elephant and witness them bathing and even try feeding a calve
Day 03 – Kandy (2nd Round of Golf – Victoria Golf and Country Resort)
We make our way to the picturesque city of Kandy in time for the 2nd round of Golf. The session will be at Victoria Golf and Country Resort which is a beautiful luxury resort situated bordering the Victoria dam offering some breathtaking views.
Activities in Victoria Golf and Country Resort
- 2nd round of golf while witnessing the surrounding beauty of the resort
Day 04 – Kandy / NuwaraEliya (Ramboda Falls / NuwaraEliya City Tour / Tea Plantation and Factory)
Kandy is the second largest city in Sri Lanka and bears great importance in the countries Buddhist culture and history. It is famed for its sheltering of the sacred tooth relic of Lord Buddha and is surrounded by the misty forests and the centerpiece is the man-made Kandy Lake.
Activities in Kandy
- Tour of the temple of the tooth relic of Lord Buddha which is considered to be one of the holiest places in the country
- Tour of the city and gem shopping
Activities in NuwaraEliya
- Visit tea plantation and a tour of the tea factory which is one of the biggest exports in Sri Lanka
- Visit the Ambewela farm, a famously known dairy farm near NuwaraEliya
- Take an evening boat ride in the Gregory lake which is central to the town and enjoy the picturesque views
Day 05 – NuwaraEliya (3rd Round of Golf – NuwaraEliya Golf Club)
The third round golf takes place at the NuwaraEliya Golf Club. The town is famous for its golf enthusiasts and brings a large group of people every year for the sport
Day 06 – NuwaraEliya / Hambantota (evening Yala jeep safari)
From NuwaraEliya we take a trip all the way to the south to the town of Hambantota. It borders the sacred city of Kataragama and the famous Udawalawe and Yala national parks and its natural beauty and many heritage sites including viharas and temples stand out from the rest.
Activities in Hambantota
- Tour of the city and visit to the harbor
- Jeep safari to witness the wide array of wildlife in Yala National Park
Day 07 – Hambantota (4th round of Golf – Shangri La’s Golf Resort and Spa)
Round 4 of golf will be within the luxurious extravagance of Shangri-La Golf Resort and Spa. One of our best partnering hotels, Shangri La overlooks the beautiful southern coast of Sri Lanka giving you a taste of true luxury.
Day 08 & 09 – Hambantota / Galle (city tour) / Bentota
We move west and follow the coast to Galle, a city with its many Dutch colonial building and rich history is a delight in its own. Galle is mostly known for its core, the Galle fort which was built by the Dutch in the 1600’s.
Activities in Galle
Activities in Galle
Bentota has calm and clean beaches making it a perfect getaway compared to some of the more popular beach destinations. It’s well known for its cinnamon trade and the many activities to keep the traveller enthralled.
- Tour of the Galle city
- Informative tour of the Galle fort where you will learn much about its inception
Activities in Bentota
- River safari in Madhu ganga through the mangroves perfect for the nature lover
- Visit the turtle conservation project in Kosgoda
- Go diving to witness the great corals
Day 10 – Bentota / Departure
From Bentota we take the inevitable journey to the airport to catch your flight back home. Although the tour ends here we consider this a starting point for continued friendship and more visits to this beautiful island.